Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up some Gauges here shortly just wondering what people have and what they like. I was looking at some isspro not sure if anyone out there has them or not what yall think?

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
autometer ultra lite pro comps are nice. I have the pyrometer for now. Saving up for boost and trans.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Autometer c2's and love them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i have isspro and like them... where are u located in VA???

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have Stewart Warner Maximum Performance's and I love them. Remind me of Auto Meter Phantom's which I have in my old truck but I like the looks of the SW's better and the price was better than AM's

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looking to pick up some Gauges here shortly just wondering what people have and what they like. I was looking at some isspro not sure if anyone out there has them or not what yall think?
I am looking at stewart warner gauges actually, i put the package together every time and i look at the price in the summit shopping cart and i always end up closing it lol i got egt, trans, and boost 0-60psi...but i can never bite the bullet and buy them lol the gauge pod alone is like 100$ from stealth automotive. i end up racking up a 350$ tab on gauges. Let me know what u decide to get, i remember u saying you live in springfield, we have yet to run into one another lol. I am always on franconia rd near the mall and the parkway usually between the mall and Hooes rd.

Ben Y

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am looking at stewart warner gauges actually, i put the package together every time and i look at the price in the summit shopping cart and i always end up closing it lol i got egt, trans, and boost 0-60psi...but i can never bite the bullet and buy them lol the gauge pod alone is like 100$ from stealth automotive. i end up racking up a 350$ tab on gauges. Let me know what u decide to get, i remember u saying you live in springfield, we have yet to run into one another lol. I am always on franconia rd near the mall and the parkway usually between the mall and Hooes rd.

Ben Y
Yell @ my roommate @ Dirty Dirty Racing - Ford GM Dodge Tuning and tell him Jeff (myself :hehe:) told you about him and see if he can hook you up. I got my SW's and painted to match 2 pod pillar at a really good price through him. Actually, I've got every bolt on and my tuning done through him and he will go the extra mile to help his customers out!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ben Y
yeah dude I live on hooes rd cant believe I have never seen you, i am up and down that same area often, we gotta get a g2g near us soon.

·
Premium Member
9,994 Posts
I ran Autometers before and was very pleased with the lighting and llok of the gauge. If I went that route again Auto Phantom IIs are sweet looking and match the OEM stuff pretty well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
yeah dude I live on hooes rd cant believe I have never seen you, i am up and down that same area often, we gotta get a g2g near us soon.
haha my buddy lives close to hooes rd u know where the parkway and firehouse are off of hooes rd? He lives in the back there. Just about every weekend i am over there hanging out at his house friday nights after like 12am and saturdays during the day and night, always messing around in his garage and what not. We rotate from his house back to mine just depends what we got planned to do.
Def man, well have to setup a local meet sometime.

Ben Y

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha my buddy lives close to hooes rd u know where the parkway and firehouse are off of hooes rd? He lives in the back there. Just about every weekend i am over there hanging out at his house friday nights after like 12am and saturdays during the day and night, always messing around in his garage and what not. We rotate from his house back to mine just depends what we got planned to do.
Def man, well have to setup a local meet sometime.

Ben Y
I know exactly where that is thats cool what kind of projects you guys got going on.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know exactly where that is thats cool what kind of projects you guys got going on.
he has a white eclipse DSM, he tinkers with alot, its got the whole nine in it, from built motor to bigger turbo. But the other night we pulled the intake manifold off, because the welds on it cracked from too much boost :crazy: and the fact the motor is torquing over so hard puts alot of stress on those runners, but yeah we pulled that apart the other night. Well either mess with his DSM or my Supra it just depends who gets the motivation first lol

Ben Y

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
I have all ISSPRO's that I love more then any other. I do however have one Superchips gauge that is my trans temp. You couldn't give me another. Its not worth the shipping I paid to get it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts