Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into buyin gauges for my truck probably soon. I really like the way the ISSPRO's look, but what is the difference between EV1 and EV2. I'm not sure which one would be better. I have heard about the pyro not reading right? or am i mistaken? And i would also like to know where to place the boost fitting. I was wondering if removing the intake heater and putting the boost fitting there or the MAP line. Any advice would be appericated.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I have not heard anything bad about those gauges but I dont know where to mount the fitting. Heres a free bump.

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Isspro's are the very best gauges, IMHO, and the reason they are in my truck. I have the boost T'd into the Map line and it has been very accurate. This is the way we all did it before the IH port became popular. When I install gauges I always use the map line. I have also never heard of a problem with Isspro's EGT gauge, I promise you if you get a bad gauge they will make it right. I have a source where you can get all 3 Isspro EV gauges, a POD , and a complete install kit with every wire and connector you will need for $300 shipped to your door. If you want the details PM me.

NCH

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like them too, if i didnt already have a phantom 2 gauge out of my other truck i would get those, i still may i cant decide

1 - 5 of 5 Posts