Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K guys im gonna offer you a special deal for you guys wanting gauges....The first 10 People to buy a gauge kit either AutoMeter or Isspro will receive free shipping and a free can of paint to match the pod to your interior...

This kit is for a 3 gauge (boost, Pyro, Trans & Pillar Pod) and your choice in interior color paint. Gauge style Includes Isspro (black face, white face) or AutoMeter (Z-Series, Ultra Lite, Or Phantoms)

PM me for info on how to purchase these kits... If your looking for any other gauge not listed Please let me know and i can set you up with a special price. We offer Isspro, Autometer and Dipricol gauges

Stealth Automotive. Auto Meter Gauge Kits
Stealth Automotive. Isspro Gauge Kit

Once again thanks for the Support

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
804 Posts
well could you pm me the price of just the tranny temp gauge?

thats the only one i need :doh:

oh and the paint to match a 96 blue interior

·
Registered
804 Posts
isspro black face :thumb:

·
Registered
719 Posts
I got a buddy of mine looking for gauges, I'll send him your way!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Would you pm me the price too. I need all 3 and the pod but I need to know what I am paying too. Thanks!

·
Registered
277 Posts
ill like a price for a set of phantoms with a 3 pod in brown for an 06 king ranch,thanx.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i have a boost gauge but i need a egt and trany with a 3 gauge pod for a 95 f350 gray interior

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
pm sent and replied to already, hold me a spot cuz I wanna buy.....

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I am thinking of changing my gauges from an overhead pod to the A-pillar. What can you do for me? I already got the gauges, I just need the pod.

This sounds like a good deal for folks who need gauges if they are in the market.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I need gauges and the pod but I would like to get a four gauge pod so I can put my Dp Tuner switch in it too. Do you think we can do something there?

·
Registered
69 Posts
If we could swing something like that I'd be all over it. But if not it wouldn't be any big deal.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have see the Pillar and under dash pods, could not find a pic of the "dash center" pod.

Can you post one or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Micha

·
Registered
361 Posts
Raul, youve got mail

I have see the Pillar and under dash pods, could not find a pic of the "dash center" pod.

Can you post one or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Micha

1 - 20 of 105 Posts