Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about adding a set of gauges in my truck(EGT,Trans, and boost). I have gone onto a website and found a smoking deal on a triple gauge set up with my choice of gauges for 309 shipped. I am liking the Colbalt and the Phantom I and Phantom II's. do you guys have pics of any of these in your vehicles during the day and night. Im just looking for suggestions on which ones look best in your opinion. thanks guys

·
Registered
719 Posts
I got pics of the cobalt, just a sec...

They look absolutely BADASS!!

For the Phantom I and II, you can go to Autometer's site and they have a thing where you can see the gauges lit up.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Here are the cobalt night shots...

They're actually very very clear it's just that my camera on my phone makes it all blurry. It doesn't do them justice at all...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm thinking about adding a set of gauges in my truck(EGT,Trans, and boost). I have gone onto a website and found a smoking deal on a triple gauge set up with my choice of gauges for 309 shipped. I am liking the Colbalt and the Phantom I and Phantom II's. do you guys have pics of any of these in your vehicles during the day and night. Im just looking for suggestions on which ones look best in your opinion. thanks guys

if ya don't mind me asking, what site was that on? I've been looking for a deal like that!

·
Registered
167 Posts
they look sweet in your truck.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thoroughbreddiesel.com

·
Registered
804 Posts
another great place is ebay... i found plenty of GOOD new gauges for no more than 10 to 40 bucks

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt any more pics. i found some pics of the phantoms just looking at finding some of the phantom II's in your guy's trucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts