1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 F-250 4X4 7.3 Powerstroke
No Mods Bone stock

Hello guys
I put the truck in park to get down and open a gate got back noticed all gauges were dead went to give it throttle and nothing. Truck starts, idles fine. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Its hard not to appreciate a matter of fact answer like that. I'm also sure that he is exactly right, cause he said it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I will check it out. Do you know what fuse number it is. Also do you have to take the steering Column apart. I sure appreciate all the help and info you guys give. It is so nice knowing that there is people out there to help you and not screw you like the stealership

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thanks I will check it out. Do you know what fuse number it is. Also do you have to take the steering Column apart. I sure appreciate all the help and info you guys give. It is so nice knowing that there is people out there to help you and not screw you like the stealership
That is why we are all here, to help, to be helped and have a good time. The fuse number should be in your owners manual. Im not sure about taking the column apart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys
The overdrive wire was almost split in half repaired it and replaced fuse. Truck runs excellent. Took about 45 min to repair. Thanks again sure appreciate the info.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I posted this exact problem a few days ago in another thread (sorry, didn't spot this one). But fixing these things didn't fix my truck. I think the wire was the original cause but I didn't know that so I just replaced the fuse. Then my truck quit accelerating and the gauges died again but the fuse did not blow this time. I fixed the wire issue by replacing the entire column and even the ignition switch. But nothing helped.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Fuse Number is 1 of these 3,2 of 3 or 3 of 3. Under Dash 35-41-45. There are at the bottom rom about 4 in from the block style fuses. i believe 10amp-10amp-15-amp.
Im going to check my wire right no as i just had this happen last night to my g/f when i took her car to get detailed man what an adventure gtting it back home and praying it woulnd leave me stranded
-Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes your best to replace the worn peice and then replace the fuses. I wish I had cought that the first time because I'd be on the road again. I still have not found my problem yet. None of my fuses are blown.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i have a problem like this but i also have no radio windows wipers and only my third brake light works. i do howeverhave no blown fuses

1 - 12 of 12 Posts