Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at geting 4 gauges, pyrometer, oil temp, coolant temp, fuel press, i have 6 speed so no need for trans temp. i have found a style gauge i like but have no clue on what pillar to get or how they are installed. any info on what is the best pillar to get and how they install, are the an overlay or a replacement pillar? i currently have a friends old edge for pyrometer and my sct for tunes but want to get rid of thr edge.

·
Registered
634 Posts
i am looking at geting 4 gauges, pyrometer, oil temp, coolant temp, fuel press, i have 6 speed so no need for trans temp. i have found a style gauge i like but have no clue on what pillar to get or how they are installed. any info on what is the best pillar to get and how they install, are the an overlay or a replacement pillar? i currently have a friends old edge for pyrometer and my sct for tunes but want to get rid of thr edge.
I answered in your other thread.

"Any pillar you buy is going to go over the factory pillar. I am pretty sure there isnt a complete replacment. Also I am pretty sure any pillar you buy is going to come in black plastic and you are going to have to paint it to match.

Ive got a quad pillar in my truck...what kind of gauges are you looking at? "

·
Registered
129 Posts
All,
I am also going to do gauges, and will install three on pillar, one would be an EGT. what would you consider to be the next 2 crucial gauges to have?

Mike

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Take a look at ITP. Dennis there will customize the gauge package to your liking. I had EGT, HPOP, Boost (60 PSI), and Fuel Pressure. I then put the trans temp, water temp, oil temp, and 2 differential temp gauges in my center console.

ITP Diesel, LLC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts