Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been shopping around for guages and the cheapest i can get for autometer ultra lights is 514 bucks. thats a boost 0-60 fuel pressure 0-100 and a pyrometer, and the guage pod. Now my question is are these guages really worth it? Ive read good and bad things about glow shift guages but the only bad thing ive heard about them is if you peg them out they can get stuck, so if you get a guage big enough to not peg out would i be fine? If i went the glow shifts it would put me right around 300 bucks. Now yes i know and here it comes, you get what you pay for, but what would really be the diffrence in the guages besides the name and the looks? thanks for any help guys.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
also make sure to check out isspro gauges. very good product also

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had a set of glow shift they worked perfect but are kindof ugly. I would say save your money and i think there is someone on here selling a set and pod for 130.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Pm [email protected], he's a vendor here on the site, He's got good prices on gauge packages, and will be able to hook ya right up!!:thumb::thumb:

Plus his customer service is second to none!!!:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
strokinva do you know who that was, ive been looking and looking and cant find it. The best i can find new is 500 bones for a boost fuel press and pyro with pillar. 500 bones for some stuff that doesnt make it go faster kinda sucks lol but yes i do know that i need them

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
so ive been shopping around for guages and the cheapest i can get for autometer ultra lights is 514 bucks. thats a boost 0-60 fuel pressure 0-100 and a pyrometer, and the guage pod. Now my question is are these guages really worth it? Ive read good and bad things about glow shift guages but the only bad thing ive heard about them is if you peg them out they can get stuck, so if you get a guage big enough to not peg out would i be fine? If i went the glow shifts it would put me right around 300 bucks. Now yes i know and here it comes, you get what you pay for, but what would really be the diffrence in the guages besides the name and the looks? thanks for any help guys.
I found a 4 gauge package with pod already painted for $499 shipped. They were Dipricol Optix gauges.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts