Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm in Myrtle Beach South Carolina and I'm looking for someone within a hundred miles or so to help me with my 97 with manual tranny. I want to install gauges and improve my intake and exhaust. Having trouble finding someone local. Is a trans temp gauge helpful with a manual tranny or not.? I don;t trust either of my stock pressure/temp gauges so I'd be interested in new ones. Is the installation something I could do with a couple tools or is it strictly a job for the experienced? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
No you don't need a gauge for the manual trans. Gauges are pretty strait forward to install. And intake do the 6637 filter with a 3 inch down pipe and get rid of the cat and muffler

·
Registered
739 Posts
Savannah GA here. Bring a bag of parts and I'll put em all on for you. I've still got a chunk of 4" pipe and a band clamp for the intake mod......

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks AAron for the invite...I do get down to Savannah once in awhile so I'll keep you in mind and stay in touch. Thanks

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Savannah GA here. Bring a bag of parts and I'll put em all on for you. I've still got a chunk of 4" pipe and a band clamp for the intake mod......
Thats a good man right there :thumb:

·
Registered
739 Posts
:icon_ford: anytime....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts