Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking a different pillars, i want a quad but dont know what is the best to buy. i have a grey factory pillar and want to keep it looking factory. i also have no idea how to install, does it go over or replace the factory pillar? thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
i am looking a different pillars, i want a quad but dont know what is the best to buy. i have a grey factory pillar and want to keep it looking factory. i also have no idea how to install, does it go over or replace the factory pillar? thanks for the help!!
Any pillar you buy is going to go over the factory pillar. I am pretty sure there isnt a complete replacment. Also I am pretty sure any pillar you buy is going to come in black plastic and you are going to have to paint it to match.

Ive got a quad pillar in my truck...what kind of gauges are you looking at?

2,850 Posts
To install it you have to remove the grab handle. Then the gauge pillar slides over the a-pillar piece thats in the truck. You have to then drill holes through the two and snap in these little plastic plugs that hold the two together. The plugs usually are included in the kit. The wiring isn't to bad if yor mechanically inclined :thumb:.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was also wondering about the pillars and what brand gauges everyone likes/recommends. And what gauges you guys suggest having, I know that boost, and pyro are needed, but what else. I have a zf6, so no tranny temp for me...should I only run a dual pod?

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Water temp and fuel pressure would be good ones in addition to boost and pyro to run but the fuel pressure gauge is $$$$

·
Registered
556 Posts
i have a set of autometer phantom II's that will be for sale in a few weeks(without pillar) check out my sig..

·
Registered
193 Posts
pretty good looking gauges, let me know what you want for them, although I really dont need the trans temp gauge. I was thinking about getting the new isspro ev2 guages and pillar. I will definitely be buying some within the next 3weeks to month, along with an sct I hope.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would be interested in those gauges as well if Gamble does not want them...

·
Registered
295 Posts
has anyone ever thought of running an air pressure gauge if you have a compressor and tanks? Thats what I am planning anyway... Not sure of how many air pressure gauges are available for styling purposes...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ive got a air pressure gauge for my air tank. The only down side is my air tank runs at 200 PSI and my isspro gauge only goes to 180

1 - 13 of 13 Posts