Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my dad said today that he heard on the news last night that the u.s had signed an agreement with saudi arabia to buy oil from them and open up the reserve in california... therefore gas is supposed to be dropping to 2.25 a gallon has anyone else heard this i think its a bunch of bs myself but i dont know for sure i was thinking too if its true then dodge must have known about it before hand thats why they have that 2.99 a gallon for gas for 2 years cause maybe it is really going to drop:woot:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That sure would be nice, but only if diesel was back to .99 cents lol.

Hope its true

·
Registered
804 Posts
That sure would be nice, but only if diesel was back to .99 cents lol.

Hope its true
i miss the good ol days

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
if it went that low...id buy a big rig 2 drive around in !!!

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
yeah i know, not more than 4 years agao...

sad isnt it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
what?

What happens if the moon turns to cheese and everyone eats it????:poke:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
that;d be nice. i think id crap myself if diesel went to 2.00... my truck would always be full and id bath in it...

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
This is a must see but it is long.

If you have 75 minutes, I highly recommend this:

The Energy Non-Crisis

·
Registered
285 Posts
saw that

These last couple years fuel costs are killers to you guys & gals who have to commute to work and to us "fixed income" no retirement cola, ira values dumping, minimal ss cola types too. looks like the "upprclass (there is a conspiricy theory)" would like to keep the people as immobile as possible for better control. Lets open the Gull Island field, even if it requires building a 2nd pipeline parallel to the existing one.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I hope the prices fall to. When my dad bought my truck (After he bought it I claimed it and when I came of age to drive he gave it to me) Diesel was $1.05 a gallon. He would give me $40 a week to drive back and forth to school and anything more than that would come out of my pocket. Hes a nice guy. Anyway When it was that low I could almost get a full tank. Now $40 bucks gets me no where. It sucks and I would love to see it drop again along with the rest of yall but ill believe it when I see it ya know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts