Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
garrett 1.0 a/r turbine housings --SOLD----

ive got 2 of these if anyone is interested, they are in excellent condition they were only used for a couple thousand miles. These will bolt on to either the stock or the ball-bearing Garrett turbo.

This turbine housing can be used to upgrade your stock 0.84 A/R housing to a 1.00 A/R housing. The 1.00 A/R will reduce back pressure lowering EGT's.

Or for the ones with a 1.15 on their stock turbo, you can use this 1.0 housing for quicker spool up.

100 bucks each plus shipping from Denver, CO

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
We may need a lil more info as you are so extreamly new. Like where you are, some pics, a price. You know, stuff like that. This site is having a bad run with scammers!

Welcome to the ORG!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT you mean you dont know who i am!!?? thats just ridiculous! haha sorry um lets see....... ok editing the post

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
got pictures to help out? and where you located?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
no offense but you have two posts like ryan said scammers are gettin bad

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1.15 on their stock turbo, you can use this 1.0 housing for quicker spool up.

100 bucks each plus shipping from Denver, CO
Pics ill get up in a little bit.

no offense but you have two posts like ryan said scammers are gettin bad
I totally understand. Ill get those pics up with my name in front of them or what not and what ever else is necessary.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep, pics and more info................... I need a housing but can't afford a bad choice

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
WHAT you mean you dont know who i am!!?? thats just ridiculous! haha sorry um lets see....... ok editing the post
We want Your legal name, address, Everything there is about you.

I know your new here. But lately there have been people joining the site. Only to screw over members out of money. So posting up minimal information. With a name like yoyoyoyo is just plain crazy and I doubt any members are going to jump on your sale. Especially when you have not filled out your profile.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well sorry that i didnt have my profile filled out now it is but, im sure im not the only one on here with a retarded screen name, not trying to be an a-hole but just cause my name doesnt include something about diesel or trucks or the year of vehicle i own it shouldnt reflect on me personally, thats just a name i liked. Also now i understand all the problems that have been popping up on ORG, i just went and read through the Feedback thread. Anyways little more info: My name is Omar i dont own a truck but i work on them. I work at a Diesel fuel shop here in Denver im the turbo tech here, i take care of the turbo rebuilds and repairs. Any other info that you may need PM me and i will respond that way.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hmmm ................So if I risk the 100.00 am I crazy? I'm trying to fix my surge on a budget before droppin the load for a new turbo. Do I need a WW and do you have one Omar?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hmmm tempted. Are these from the 38r turbos?

Do you need an adapter to hook to the stock DP?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmm ................So if I risk the 100.00 am I crazy? I'm trying to fix my surge on a budget before droppin the load for a new turbo. Do I need a WW and do you have one Omar?
Um if your refering to the wicked wheel, then no i do not have one, sorry.

Hmmm tempted. Are these from the 38r turbos?

Do you need an adapter to hook to the stock DP?
Yea these will bolt right up to the 38r and will also bolt up to your ebpv so all you have to do is swap it over from your old turbo no adapter needed.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well that is interesting. I did not know the 38r and stocker could use the same housing. or maybe its the van turbo and the stocker that are not the same? Very tempted!

·
Registered
402 Posts
why not just ask a mod to be the middleman?:thumb:

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
A mod being the middle man is a great idea.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts