Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, does anyone know of a good reputable diesel shop around the Columbus OH area? Nothings wrong w/ my truck but I'm trying to find some places that are good BEFORE I need them. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Also looking for a good place, preferably the east side. I was at several places this winter working out the kinks of the repo I bought and finally ended up satisfied at Macheter Ford (dealer). I'd be happy to find a good indi place, but struck out.:dunno:

·
Registered
221 Posts
columbus diesel, unlimited diesel performance in bremen about half hour SE of Cbus and new era diesel in zanesville, performance truck and tractor in rushville and enterprise engine performance in thornville.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thanks man, I'm gonna get all the info on these places and have it handy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello to All...

I'm not trying to jump this thread, but I just purchased a 2004 250 SuperCrew 6.0 diesel. I want to maintain it well since this is my first diesel. Anyone know of any diesel shops in the SW Ohio area. Im in Harrison, about 20 minutes west of Cincinnati. Or maybe some weekend wrench's that do diesel work on the side?? Im not looking for free, just don't want to pay Stealership prices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
id deffinently look up enterprise engine performance. im not sure how they are with pstrokes but dave can make a cummins scream bloody murder! :thumb:

·
Registered
623 Posts
a buddy of mine has a shop in johnstown mjm diesel performance hes good on prices to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts