Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- 07 headlights- do they make replicas of these? where to buy?
- recon cablights -
- 20" kmc rockstars powdercoated white on 35's - white on white truck
- fender flares possibly
- and 4-6" lift down the road.
- peterbilt badge on grill

i wanna keep it clean as i will be putting my companys decals on the side and tailgate, needs to have that fleet vehicle look to it. professional. but stylish. :thumb:

what do you guys think?

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
white rockstars..... sounds interesting....
Sounds Very Very Interesting. I don't know how I feel about that but I am excited to see it:nod:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
white on white was like an old import thing a few years back, i thought about it for a second when i had first got my truck,

imo rockstars are very played out, reason i sold mine about a year and a half ago.

answer to your harley question, ebay sells them, my buddy bought a pair off there. i believe he paid right around 175 to his door for them.

and as far as lift i had a pro comp 4inch, it was nice, i would recommend upgrading to nicer shocks

·
Registered
3,752 Posts

I don't know...

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I thought the white on white idea sounded pretty interesting, until I saw the pic.... Not a fan on that particular setup. But I also feel that one looks terrible with the debadging and all

·
Registered
699 Posts
yup dont like that set up.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
i have to admit it doesnt look allllll to bad, it needs a little bit of something, for one that chrome rear bumper is just stupid. i HATE painted mirrors so i would make that black. maybe black center caps or something. or maybe black wheels with white center caps. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
can you imagine trying to keep them clean?

I dunno. I like the look of that truck, just hate to clean it all the time. chrome bumper needs to go. needs some contrast as said before. some black details(mirrors, bumpers, centercaps)

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
maybe if you did the inside lip on the wheels in black that would look good? I hate trying to imagine it cause it never turns out looking good when you actually do half of the ideas in your head ya know? hahaha. ususally the half that look good, I dont do them and someone else does and gets credit for being original!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea that guys got no contrast what so ever. im thinking of going glossy powdercoated white, it will have that shine but ill have enough black and chrome to tie everything in together. :nod:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe if you did the inside lip on the wheels in black that would look good? I hate trying to imagine it cause it never turns out looking good when you actually do half of the ideas in your head ya know? hahaha. ususally the half that look good, I dont do them and someone else does and gets credit for being original!
haha yea i hear you bro. :doh:

you wanna be differant from the other people and not have that ''set up'' that everyone has.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey bud for the headlights Recon is coming out with a 1 piece unit that bolts on to our year header panel that looks like the 05+ headlights.. and they are smoked... but they come at a price... i believe they are going to retail at 450.00.. oh and i dont like the white rockstar look either
ill keep that in mind :thumb:

answer to your harley question, ebay sells them, my buddy bought a pair off there. i believe he paid right around 175 to his door for them.

yea i dunno the harley ones come with black housing, i think i like the stock chrome for being on a white truck. unless i was going with the white on black theme then sure :)

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

I don't know...
haha, kinda looks like a Remote Control Car if ya ask me... Id use black as your 2nd color (windows tinted 5%, Black Rockstars, Black cab lights, and MAYBE a black grille and harley headlights)

·
Registered
528 Posts
here is my truck i went for the all white look now im throwing some black in there.. i wonder how those white ones would look on my truck
i actually like how they look

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
looks like frosting

1 - 19 of 19 Posts