Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many folks use Rotella T, but its on sale right now at NAPA (or at least the one in my neck of the woods). Its at $12.99 a gallon. Not enough savings to make up for my 401K and IRA's performance over the last few years, but every little bit helps. Just thought I would pass on the info.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I buy nothing from Walmart. I have an extreme distaste for piss poor customer service. You can fight the crowds, but not me brother.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Thanks for the tips on the oil and I tip my hat to you for standing up for what you beleive. Heck I worked for WALLy Mart when Sam Walton was alive. The day he died I swear you could see and feel the changes and now I hate to set foot in the place. And thank god for the wife I dont have to very often.
I just hope they greased up the inside of his coffin cause I know he's just rollin over in his grave for what they have done to his vision.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just buy stuff wherever it's cheapest. I don't need customer service to tell me where the oil is. Yeah the crowds suck but I don't go there too often so I just suck it up when I do go.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
NAPA also has Valvoline 5w-40 on sale. I usually have to jump through hoops to find it, but they had some in the back. It was on sale for $21.99 a gallon. Bought 3 gallons yesterday. Last time I paid like $37 a gallon through Grainger. I was thrilled to say the least when I saw the $21.99.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts