·
Registered
2,191 Posts
and a couple thousand dollars

·
back in the saddle
9,476 Posts
and a couple thousand dollars
I believe it was only a $225 option on the superduties when I bought my truck (I don't have it). Rancho shocks, skid plates, and the sticker.

·
Registered
240 Posts
we ain't gonna start braggin about size are we?

·
Registered
131 Posts
How about the rear axle ratio. My FX4 came with a 4.10 but I've read posts that suggest that the non-FX4 rigs come with 3.73.

·
Registered
131 Posts
True but I think the FX4 package comes with a 4.10 which is great for guys who tow a lot like me.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
My FX4 ('05) came stock with 3.73 gears.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
same thing here too i have FX4 and 3.73's The Rancho shocks are acually Rancho's not a make over. If ya look at the bottom of the shock it has a rancho part number. BUT rancho was bought out by monroe.

·
Let's Run'em
17,845 Posts
same thing here too i have FX4 and 3.73's The Rancho shocks are acually Rancho's not a make over. If ya look at the bottom of the shock it has a rancho part number. BUT rancho was bought out by monroe.
Monroe and Rancho are owned by Tenneco.....the part number is Monroe part number that is located in a Monroe parts books, if you were to look up the part number for the Rancho shocks that come on a FX4 package you would not find it in a Rancho parts book or website, that shock is in fact a Monroe shock in my book, its nothing more than a paint white shock with a sticker and red hard plastic shock cover....

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
You will also find the part number in a Ford book. You could get any of the ratios offered by Ford. I know mine came with 3.73's in the red truck which is an FX4 and a sport edition. Now mine has real Ranchos on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts