Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning, two lanes turning left. I always take the outside lane. This ricer pulls up next to me, sounds like all he has is glass pack.

We turn and he's ON IT! I'm just going normal and I can tell he's bustin' butt to stay ahead of me in the other lane. So I mashed the throttle and just as my baby shifted into her all out gonna go mode (lag sucks) the ricer miss shifts! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

By the time he can recover I've got him by probably 6 trucks lengths.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He finally caught up when I completely let off the throttle to get back down to 55 mph.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
my favorite is when they are on the right side and they have their window down so everyone can hear their music. it's always fun to give them a tune to listen to while they get their windows tinted.

·
Registered
84 Posts
thats great man

·
Registered
543 Posts
Got to love it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
+1 on the kill, AND that avatar java joe. You and KOOOPSD have the greatest avatar's ever. Ever. :icon_ford:

·
Hate stupid people
8,536 Posts
when i am stopped at a light and i hear their rap music playing as loud as possible, i turn up the david allan coe and play along.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Aint it fun!
Nice kill!

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Hey Tiff, you got a tunner? If you do you shouldn't have any lag.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Awesome kill there young lady! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Nice Kill!

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Nice Kill Tiff ! ! ! !

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah! We have a lot of Honda Civics here in the New Orleans area. It seems like every other day I have to let them know what diesel exhaust tastes like. The best part about it is that 90% of them have their window down with their sorry excuse for music playing entirely too loud.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts