Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of full force 180/100. Around 7000 miles on them. oil changed at install, after 200 miles, then every 3k. Looking to get $1300 obo. Not 100% sure if i will need cores yet

·
Registered
502 Posts
Consider me second if he doesn't get them, their for a 7.3 if you read his sig.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still not sure if I will need cores. Local buddy has injectors I want. I'm waiting on him to let me know if he needs cores. I'll know Monday and I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Good luck with the sale bud! Hope you get the injectors you want!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a set of 250/200s. I'm getting them through a buddy on the army that lives local.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
It's a set of 250/200s. I'm getting them through a buddy on the army that lives local.
Good deal,did you see TARM's post about 250/200s and how they are actually better for your engine than something with a 100% nozzle? Pretty informative!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not trying to hijack but can you post a link for that lowdown?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will need a set of cores. Pm me if interested

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yeah, thats why I asked if they were for a 7.3. I don't think I could put another dime in my 7.3. Out of my 7.3, 6.0, and 6.4 I hate that damn 7.3 the most. Sorry to waste your time. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump still have these

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Need to have cores to get my new injectors. I can send these out first but I need to get 8 injectors back becuase of a core charge on my new injectors.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im looking at getting a set of injectors but honestly dont know too much about them...what power can i expect out of these? single or split shot? where did they come from? sorry if they are dumb questions

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
450ish on power with supporting mods. Single shots and they came from full force diesel

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i just re-read the title...i guess i could have gotten where they came from with that.....:doh: what other mods would you suggest? turbo, regulated return?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Turbo (at least a van turbo), rr and at least a valve body on tranny. And to get full potential from the truck a fuel system and hpop too

1 - 20 of 22 Posts