Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mods are in sig, diesel innovations regulated return is in the mail, when i install, shortly after i was thinking of doing the fuel pump, just how many gph should i do? the 100 or the 150?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sry, these are the pumps i was referring too, and has anyone seen any issues with em? never really heard of the name PureFlow Technologies

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I bought one, and so did a buddy of mine. The best dead head pressure I could get out of the 150 was 36psi. The best out of the 100 was 48psi. That's not enough for a powerstroke, especially with a regulated open return. I talked to the factory and they would not refund me for the pump, and said that they're only capable of: [email protected], [email protected] I would not trust those guys from my experience, as I never even got close to those numbers.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotcha, i had never heard of em, but a couple minutes ago a banner flashed up on this site, and i saw the what seemed like decent prices, figured id ask, thanks

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
buy a FASS and forget about it. I love my FASS. You can get a HPFP Stand alone pump for just a little more than the Raptor on e-bay. Definitely worth the extra money.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i got the air dog on mine, i love it! the instructions sucked but im happy with mine, its not a stand alone pump though, if you get the 150 though you gota drop your tank or take your bed off cause you gota put a new draw straw in, we spent all day putin mine on but we were doin more drinkin then workin

·
Registered
411 Posts
I ended up getting a Walbro inline fuel pump for my truck. There are quite a few guys running them. They are good upto 100psi and mount in the stock location. Best part is they are $99 !!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ended up getting a Walbro inline fuel pump for my truck. There are quite a few guys running them. They are good upto 100psi and mount in the stock location. Best part is they are $99 !!
whered you get that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts