Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 6.0 112000 miles, headstuds, sct, 5" exhaust, and CTS. Fuel pump started acting up and I don't want to kill the injectors. I know nothing about any of the aftermarket units. I plan to upgrade the turbo and injectors in the future so don't want to have to upgrade the fuel system again. I see an airdog and a Fass but which is better and what size. Do I need a new sump and do I need a regulated return any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
The oem lasted that long, why spend so much extra. If you have a monitor or analog guage, you shouldn't have to worry.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Geeez, I see apparently you have one. Doh. Lol.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
2005 6.0 112000 miles, headstuds, sct, 5" exhaust, and CTS. Fuel pump started acting up and I don't want to kill the injectors. I know nothing about any of the aftermarket units. I plan to upgrade the turbo and injectors in the future so don't want to have to upgrade the fuel system again. I see an airdog and a Fass but which is better and what size. Do I need a new sump and do I need a regulated return any help is greatly appreciated.
If you buy an air dog you have to upgrade it's wiring. The wire airdog provides is crappy.

Here's a thread I posted awhile back of a simple wiring upgrade for the ad2
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-0l-performance-parts-discussion/265267-air-dog-2-wiring.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts