Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo,

my Name is Chris and i am from Norway. I have a E-350 PSD from 1996 i like the Van but i have a Problem with this. He lost Diesel and i can not found the place where he´s doing it. He lost fuel near the Pump or Filter. I have changed the Filter and the gaskets ont the Pump. Is it possiblle that the Pump has a Leak? When i start it in the morning it needs a lot of time before he´s working. When the Engine is cold and is going to overdrive is he stuttering til he´s warm and then it drive´s normal. Has someone an idea? I need really HELP.

Soryy for the worst english by a mile you have ever read but i will give my best.

Chris

·
Registered
170 Posts
I recently had a leak on my water in fuel sensor on the passengers side of the fuel bowl, it will have a red wire going to it, its not an essential sensor, i just replaced it with a bolt and some teflon tape, if you do this just be sure to drain the water out of the fuel bowl every few weeks, i believe the bolt size is a 7/16-20 but i believe a metric bolt will work you just need extra teflon tape on it..... and your english is alot better than some on here:thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts