Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add a permanent fuel pressure gauge to my pickup.
What has worked well for those that have done it?
It's a 2005 f-250XL 6.0
I recently did the blue spring kit and it definitely runs better.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
CTS3 with egt and universal 5v sensor add on

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I was just researching this one. The edge web site says the usual thru 07 f series. I've got an 08 E series and its not mentioned. . Should be the same?

Doesn't the 6.0 have factory egt? My 11 VW TDI does... Is think this would.

·
Compression Ignition Addict
6,255 Posts
I am using the Dyno Tune square gauge and love it. Digital reading, small in size, Velcro mount where you want.
I like their dual gauge (fuel pressure and EGT), but $400 is a lot to spend!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yeah the CTS3 works ony any OBD2 vehicle a d no the the 6.0 does not have a factory egt or fuel pressure indication

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I use a Glowshift 3 in1 gauge. You also need to buy their adapters for the EGT probe and fuel bowl sender. I monitor EGT with the large gauge, FP and Boost with the smaller digital numeric gauges. I have it mounted using their pillar mount. It allows you to keep the the pillar mounted hand grip in place. The paint on the pillar mount sucks. It will fade to blue gray. I bought a rattle can and repainted mine. Gauge has been working fine for 3yrs or so.
BTL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
These gauges are another option, and could be cut into the dash for a smooth look

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
I like my EDGE but I also like my pillar pod guages. I've been using ISSPROs for fuel and oil pressure for more than 5 years now. They're rock solid.

k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts