Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere on the forums here of someone who had fuel in their oil, and that they fixed it with a programmer or something (I can't find where that post was though).

Is this true? Can anyone tell me how they have fixed this problem? I just did my first oil change, and I have about 6 quarts of diesel in my oil.

·
Registered
589 Posts
what i've read is that somehow during regen fuel will get into the oil and ford calls this normal. but 6 quarts i would say thats not your problem. how many miles on this oil change?

·
Registered
589 Posts
yep thats the one. id still say if its 6 quarts in 5000 miles then its another issue. i dont think anyones had that much fuel in there and having regen be the sole issue?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Was it Twinturbostroker who had this issue and fixed it with the dpf delete?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Jay2008 with Spartan 210hp tune. 3500 miles later and he is still not making oil.

·
Registered
542 Posts
yep thats the one. id still say if its 6 quarts in 5000 miles then its another issue. i dont think anyones had that much fuel in there and having regen be the sole issue?
I 2nd that. SIX QUARTS!? Hell, there's only 15 quarts of "oil" in there to begin with. My money would be on a fuel rail leak or something. Why tune the truck and risk the warranty on something that may be a warrantable fix / actual problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts