Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of threads asking about how to do a fuel filter change on the 2017s but haven't seen a step by step. Found this while looking on the web. Not sure if its already been posted but here it is. Hope this helps someone. One thing I did different was disconnect the middle line on the upper filter prior to draining the frame filter. Anyways here is the link.

https://www.servicechamp.com/images/FD4624I.pdf

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Appreciate this PDF @villestrip. I've watched many videos but I like having this very detailed PDF as well. Saved it for future reference.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One thing I noticed in all the videos is these guys rushing to get that bottom filter off. If you just leave it there till its all done draining you can remove it without spilling a drop.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The link is now broken, any idea where we can find this .pdf again? Mine's about due for a filter.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I don't have it, but should be about page 359 in your owner's manual. Not sure what this pdf had in it that the manual doesn't. I'm sure someone will post it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anybody know where to buy just the lower fuel filter for a 2017 6.7? I have the H&S fuel filter conversion under the hood and I don't need the plastic replacement every time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts