Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have stock 3.73's in my truck and just trying my luck to see if some one is wanting to change up. i don't realy expect for any one to want to trade their 4.10's for my 3.73's but i figure it can't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any one at all

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump: :bump:

·
Banned
239 Posts
Yeah... good luck with this; I've been trying for the same thing for over a month now :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
if they will fit in a 96 ive got a friend who wants to get a little better mileage and said he would like to trade his 4:10's for 3:55, 3:73, pm me if this will work and ill c if i cant get ahold of him if it will

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if they will fit in a 96 ive got a friend who wants to get a little better mileage and said he would like to trade his 4:10's for 3:55, 3:73, pm me if this will work and ill c if i cant get ahold of him if it will
don't think it will work didn't they have different axles then

·
Banned
239 Posts
don't think it will work didn't they have different axles then
He may have a 10.25" instead of a 10.50". You could put the 10.25 gears in the 10.50, but not the other way around

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i know i have the 10.25 but i would need front gears too and pretty sure they didnt have the same axles in the front but if im wrong please correct me

·
Registered
132 Posts
he has a d60 but i dont know what you have?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what gears do you have have? and what front axle do you have?

·
Registered
240 Posts
honestly i dont know and dont know how to find out. i do know i have 410s cause my dads got 373s and i can tell a difference

1 - 13 of 13 Posts