Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To: Tampa Bay Area Members

I have had Buccaneers season tickets for a few years now. I currently own five seats and need to sell two of them. Here is the information:

- 2008 Full Season Package including pre-season tickets
- 10 Home games...schedule can be seen at their website along with seating chart of the stadium
- Section 218
- Row R
- Seats 12 & 13

These seats are the only shady spot in the stadium with complete protection from rain and shine due to the 3rd level over hang. You can enjoy the game with a perfect view of the field and are sitting with some great people who we've sat with for years. As an added bonus, since I own the other three seats, if there are games that i will be unable to make I will give you advance notice and will give you the remaining three seats for free to take the family or just hang out with the fella's!

I'm asking $1300 per ticket for the season or best offer. Let me know if you are interested. Also pass this along if you might know a friend of a friend of a friend who is looking to buy. I am available to meet you in person to hand deliver these tickets (which are genuine hard copy tickets) or can overnight them to you as well for free via FedEx. Contact me on here or shoot me a PM and I will give you my number...please let me know if you have any questions:icon_ford:

Sergio

·
Registered
578 Posts
I would be in if they were Redskins tickets. Here is a bump for ya.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be in if they were Redskins tickets. Here is a bump for ya.
Haha, I think one of them is! Thanks for the bump:thumb:

Sergio

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
well i would but flying to florida would get pretty expensive after the first too flight hahaha if they were giants then id by em close to home :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts