Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my TS chip for sale off of my 95 PSD but it can be sent in to be reburned by ts for any 94-03 7.3, Its a 4 position chip with stock,75,100,140 settings, it has only been in the truck for 3 months. The chip works great and adds a lot of power! My reason for selling is that I was going to get a TW reburn on it but now I just want to get a new Chip from TW so I can get unlimited reburns cause I am planning on having to send it in to be reburned a couple times with some of the new mods I have coming

Price is $220 shipped

-Matt

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah you can have the TW tunes put on it, costs 150 to get it reburned with TW tunes from stealthautomotive.com

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the chip is still for sale but you would have to send it to TS to get reburned since it is programmed for a automatic

·
Registered
57 Posts
you have any idea how much it costs for a reburn? on their website, it says the only need the year model of a truck to burn the chip. doesn't say anything about automatic vs manual transmission.

·
Registered
781 Posts
i am going to get a tw chip for the same reasons and i will take $180. and the tranny will make a difference. you can find some guys on ebay that will burn the chip for around $40 and that will be with a ts burner. it worked great for a lil bit of mods but the more you put the more you need the tw.

·
Registered
57 Posts
doesn't stealth automotive do reburns on TS chips with TW tunes for $150? or would i have to get a TS reburn for the correct truck and then a TW reburn?

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah if you buy a TS chip you can just send it to Raul at Stealth automotive and get it reburned with TW tunes for 150 and you wont have to get it reburned by TS first

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
because I am going to have to get it reburnt multiple times for when I put on my intercooler and injectors since I am not doing it all at the same time. So if I get this reburned I have to pay for every time I want it reburned but if I get a TW chip from them I get free reburns

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh no it performed great it really woke my truck up. Just for comparison my buddy has a 2000 cummins with exhaust, intake, chip, Fass and a built trans and before the TS chip he beat me by more than four car lengths, after adding the chip he beat me by less than a car length.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My bottom dollar is 200 shipped, I think I still have the instructions, if not I will be happy to take pictures and write up the installation instructions for you since thats all it came with when I bought it from TS

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thats cool send me a pm. Then I'll give you the information that you need.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts