Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the truck used and it came with them. I personally don't want them so up for sale is a really clean and great condition Putco brand locker side rails. Are for a short box. For the most part they fit almost anything with short bed. He had them painted to match the trim color of the truck. Below are pictures but truck is black fx4 and has the dark silver or titanium color trim on fender Claire bumpers and whatnot. So I plan on better pics but I wanted them listed asap. All hardware included. I will double check there 100% but I am pretty sure they were. Already offtruck been sitting in garage.

$150 shipping available. They retail for 280 on a few websites I saw. Also painted to match hopefully just the color you have!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump up... need to get rid of these please! Trades welcome I guess. Not sure what but I always love to hear something

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump up for a sale.

name your price at this point. Shipping availabe and can be cheap.

·
Registered
7,846 Posts
what would be shipping to 47522

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll cover shipping don't worry about it. Whats your offer

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are they chrome?
Did ya read anything? Haha

Painted to match the truck in picture. They are q silver gun metal type. Not spray paint really body shop painted.

$125 shipped to you door step

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumpidy bump bump

Price reduced. Again shipping can be cheap

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump up again for them. Need them out of the garage im moving houses and don't wanna shuffle these around!

$100 SHIPPED (48 states please) TAKES THEM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts