Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As it says, selling these to get a less agressive tire on the truck as I drive way too much and want another set of nitto terra grapplers or toyo open country a/t's. These tires are all worn very evenly, and have TONS of tread left. Awesome looking tire, ride great I just don't like a loud tire, I'm used to a/t tires.

Looking to get $750 for the set, come steal them! Will have tread pics tomorrow. Located in lakeland, FL

863.510.1531 - Jason

Driver Front

Driver Rear

Pass Front

Pass Rear

General tread depth, it's exactly the same around all 4.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a great deal on those tires! ! !
It's an AWESOME deal, but since it looks like I'm going to be keeping the truck after all, I want it as comfortable as it can be, the nitto terra grappler a/t tires are the best riding most quiet tire other than the toyo open country, and those are too expensive.

Bump it up!

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
It's an AWESOME deal, but since it looks like I'm going to be keeping the truck after all, I want it as comfortable as it can be, the nitto terra grappler a/t tires are the best riding most quiet tire other than the toyo open country, and those are too expensive.

Bump it up!
Are you going to be lowering your truck back down some or just going w/ a
37 inch AT?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you going to be lowering your truck back down some or just going w/ a
37 inch AT?
Oh no way, it's staying where it's at, I'm going with a 355x60x20 A/T which measures to a 37x14x20

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I figured didn't see anything about you wanting to get rid of the lift.
Not at all, if anything one day when I can afford to buy some 40" toyo open country m/t's I'll buy some 3" shackles and get it done, but for now it's 37's ;)

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics added, these tires have no plugs, patches, etc. someone steal them from me, or trade me a set of 37" nitto's or 37" toyos!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will sell wheel/tire combo for $1600, wheels will be polished before the sale looking brand new. They are 20x10 Helo Maxx8's

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
hey man you might check out the mickey thompson ATZ radial they still have a good aggresive tread but arnt terribly loud ont he highway. they should be right around the same price range as the nitto just something to think about.. good luck

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Not at all, if anything one day when I can afford to buy some 40" toyo open country m/t's I'll buy some 3" shackles and get it done, but for now it's 37's ;)
If you decide to go that route with 40's let me know maybe we could work something out I would be interested in doing some trading and so forth.

PM me if you want to talk about it.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you decide to go that route with 40's let me know maybe we could work something out I would be interested in doing some trading and so forth.

PM me if you want to talk about it.
HA, how funny is that, I just made that offer to you in my other thread.. LOL

PM me with some details, that'd be sweeeet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts