Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I installed stacks in my truck and I dont really want to cut the holes in the tonneau cover so I decided to sell it.

Its an Extang Roll up Low Profile cover. Its black and in very good condition with no cracks or signs of cracking. I always cleaned it once a week and conditioned it with leather/vinyl conditioner to make sure it stayed in excellent condition. The velcors on the rails could be replaced soon but all you need is to go to any store and get a roll of it and put right on it will only cost about $10.

It will fit 6 1/2 beds. Its really easy to install and easy to use.

New they go for $377.10 shipped so Im asking $150 plus a little bit for shipping. Willing to trade for HID kits ( must be plug - n - play ), black full billet grill for 1999-2004 truck or anything like that for my truck.

In the pictures there is a little bit of water on the cover. Also there is a little bit of dirt on the cover ( where the grey spots are ) and its just dust that clean off before I took pictures.

·
Registered
334 Posts
how about a trade for an 05 chrome grill?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Send me some pictures. Ill trade if you pay for shipping on the cover.

·
Registered
334 Posts
alright ill take some tommorw. its the factory 05 grill. no scratchs or cracks in it. ill post some pics tommorow

·
Registered
314 Posts
still have the cover?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That sounds good for to me Ill get weight it and get a quote for you tonight. Edit - Shipping will be about $45 for shipping.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the kit plug in and play where you ordering it from? If its a good kit then we have a deal.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump need this gone so I can pay taxes on my truck!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
ill take it 150 shipped?? how thick is the bracket behind the cab? i will be cutting holes in it for my stacks, but i have about a 1" between the stacks and the bed, pm your paypal if we have a deal.

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
YOU FINALLY DID THE STACKS, NO WAY!!!

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
I need to do my tonneau cover as well, so if you buy his cover help me with mine :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its about 2 1/2" - 3" wide and about 1/2" thick. If your stacks arent flush with the bed you can prolly notch the peice to make it fit. I can do the $150 ship since you live in NJ and not too far to ship it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also if you want I can try to put it around my stack to try to measure it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts