Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Custom set of projector headlights. These will fit a F250/350 from 2011-2016. These were installed in our previous truck. A lot of these components have only a few hours of use. Shortly after I completed this set up the truck was totaled when we got rear ended. These headlights have RGB halos that can be changed via remote control. You have the ability to change these halos to just about any color you could imagine! All parts purchased from theretrofitsource.com

Custom black/silver headlight housing
35w/AMP - Acme Speedystart ballast (new)- 60.00
H1: Xb 6500K bulb set (new) - 40.00
H1: Xb 5000K bulb set installed as well so you get two sets of bulbs!
Bi-Xenon Relay - Motocontrol (H13/9008) (New) 35.00 (included an additional used harness as well!)
side marker mirror LED mirror lights included as a bonus!
Profile Prism pilot - RGB controller with harness (New) -61.50
Morimoto Xchange Switchback drivers (x2) (New) - 30.00
Some other odds and ends thrown in as well...

In total that is over 225.00 dollar's in new items not including all the work and expense that goes into making a custom set of headlights such as these. A comparable set of headlights such as these can cost upwards of 2K dollars. Very high quality and you will not be disappointed! I have these listed on multiple places. Text me at 513-460-5546 for more info. I also have a video of them using the color change halos in action but couldn't upload. Asking 500.00 plus shipping!

Registered
2008 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson 6.4 Dynamic Diesel stage 1 kit, ODD Intake, and way more. 馃挩
If anything ill take the mirror leds. Are these switchbacks as well or just regular amber? I鈥檓 trying to find a set that stay white until the signal is turned on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Last I knew the OE connections for the mirror lights/LEDs are seperate for their functions. The upper set is a running light, the lower set are the turn signals.

I swapped in some LED bulbs in white for the upper, amber for the lower.

Registered
2008 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson 6.4 Dynamic Diesel stage 1 kit, ODD Intake, and way more. 馃挩
Last I knew the OE connections for the mirror lights/LEDs are seperate for their functions. The upper set is a running light, the lower set are the turn signals.

I swapped in some LED bulbs in white for the upper, amber for the lower.
Oh okay, thanks man, you know i鈥檝e never really turned my signals on and stood in-front of my mirror or ever had to diag a mirror led on one of these trucks lol. Well maybe I can just find some switchback bulbs for the lower than, so it stays white like the upper and amber when turning.

Premium Member
Okay. Not sure if this is clear. There are two lights in the mirror housing, a mirror/side clearance light and a mirror turn signal light.
One upper light (mirror/side clearance) that is on when your fog/head lights are on. This stays on, doesn't flash, will not flash.
One lower light (mirror turn signal light) that is on when you use your turn signals or have the emergency flashers on. This stays off any other time, will not stay on.

I can't see any way to make either connection a "switch back" style unless you create your own harness.
Just think old school tail lights.....there's two bulbs.
Not like the newer stop/turn/tail all-in-one bulbs that have dual filaments. Dual filament style connectors allow the use of switch back style bulbs. A single bulb holder will not allow a switch back bulb to operate properly (switch from white to amber, then back to white).

Premium Member
In this pic there is only one connection showing.
There are two connectors per housing. The upper bulb and lower bulb. One is a marker light, the other the turn signal light.

Registered
Okay. Not sure if this is clear. There are two lights in the mirror housing, a mirror/side clearance light and a mirror turn signal light.
One upper light (mirror/side clearance) that is on when your fog/head lights are on. This stays on, doesn't flash, will not flash.
One lower light (mirror turn signal light) that is on when you use your turn signals or have the emergency flashers on. This stays off any other time, will not stay on.

I can't see any way to make either connection a "switch back" style unless you create your own harness.
Just think old school tail lights.....there's two bulbs.
Not like the newer stop/turn/tail all-in-one bulbs that have dual filaments. Dual filament style connectors allow the use of switch back style bulbs. A single bulb holder will not allow a switch back bulb to operate properly (switch from white to amber, then back to white).
Yeah yeah totally understood that the bottom one only comes on when the signal is on, from the last post.

The other connector is more than likely hidden because I highly doubt they can tie in the light harness, especially since that one connector is only showing two wires.

Premium Member
I checked this yesterday. I had to make a correction since I had them reversed:

One lower light (mirror/side clearance) that is on when your fog/head lights are on. This stays on, doesn't flash, will not flash.
One upper light (mirror turn signal light) that is on when you use your turn signals or have the emergency flashers on. This stays off any other time, will not stay on.

Registered
I checked this yesterday. I had to make a correction since I had them reversed:

One lower light (mirror/side clearance) that is on when your fog/head lights are on. This stays on, doesn't flash, will not flash.
One upper light (mirror turn signal light) that is on when you use your turn signals or have the emergency flashers on. This stays off any other time, will not stay on.
Ahh okay sweet..thank you Sir.

Hey OP! Any word on pricing? He hasn鈥檛 been around lol

Registered
If anything ill take the mirror leds. Are these switchbacks as well or just regular amber? I鈥檓 trying to find a set that stay white until the signal is turned on.

These are what you're looking for. The top and bottom are both white when the lights are on and flash amber with the turn signal. I ran a set of them for a year until I got tired of the cops harassing me lol

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
These are what you're looking for. The top and bottom are both white when the lights are on and flash amber with the turn signal. I ran a set of them for a year until I got tired of the cops harassing me lol

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
Sick thank you!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump...i didn't notice the post on this item until just now. I thought I would get an email if there was a reply but i guess not! Anyways i don't really want to separate as i have everything already boxed up together. This is a really nice set of custom headlights... I've had alot of interest but nobody actually has sent the money yet. I think this is a REALLY good price based on what these would cost if you had them built yourself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.