Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$500 for both.... removed after 6k miles, been sitting around collecting dust.... Im in VA would prefer a local pickup

·
Registered
429 Posts
Did you sell your truck to Davis Auto Sales? Not sure if you sold it to them directly or they got it at auction. Just curious what you sold it for since they are asking $34,995. I know you were asking $41,000 at one point. I'm in the market, but I need a crew cab and a Lariat or King Ranch. Great lookin' truck, why did you get rid of it?

AutoTrader '09 F250 Super Duty

·
Registered
429 Posts
I just noticed your ad is still running below the Davis' ad for $40,000 in the search results...

Private Party Ad

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah davis bought it from priority toyota...... I got a new crewmax tundra

.. I sold it cause j needed a cheaper payment..... well they gave me 34500 so dunno what they sold it to jw for....

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ah, gotcha. Congrats on the new truck, the new Toyotas are very nice!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im gonna lift this one as well... but I was gonna downgrade to a F150.... but I drove one and it felt so underpowered it wasnt funny... I do like the interior better... but when I drove the tundra minus the plain plasticy dash which seems very tightly nicely fit... just looks cheap... but back to what I was saying... the 5.7 is simply far superior to the ford gasser I drove... and the back seat is massive... and it seems to ride much nicer... I do need to crawl under it and see if I can eliminate some of these cats on it though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts