Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This downloader is in like new condition, comes in its original case with original manuals, and original reciept of purchase of $551.00, comes with the extra usb cable that bully dog doesn't give you, badges for the fenders, etc. Looking to go to an SCT Xcal with custom tunes, this downloader was just updated last night, and has tow/economy, performance, extreme, and crazy larry(230hp tune) tunes on it.

Works perfect, and makes one hell of a difference in how the truck performs and you can adjust it on-the-fly while you're driving down the road!!

Best part about it, it fits the following:
Dodge 5.9L Cummins '03 - '07
Ford 6.0L Powerstroke '03 - '07
Ford 7.3L Powerstroke '99 - '03
GM Duramax '01 - '07

Looking to get $425 SHIPPED for everything!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the moment, I'm replacing it with a set of ARP headstuds :lol:

Then once those are in, an SCT.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
This downloader is in like new condition, comes in its original case with original manuals, and original reciept of purchase of $551.00, comes with the extra usb cable that bully dog doesn't give you, badges for the fenders, etc. Looking to go to an SCT Xcal with custom tunes, this downloader was just updated last night, and has tow/economy, performance, extreme, and crazy larry(230hp tune) tunes on it.

Works perfect, and makes one hell of a difference in how the truck performs and you can adjust it on-the-fly while you're driving down the road!!

Best part about it, it fits the following:
Dodge 5.9L Cummins '03 - '07
Ford 6.0L Powerstroke '03 - '07
Ford 7.3L Powerstroke '99 - '03
GM Duramax '01 - '07

Looking to get $425 SHIPPED for everything!

dont want to burst your bubble, but i could have got one off Ebay last week w/outlook monitor for $400-

you will lucky to get 250-300 for it all.

GL.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
werent you just talking about how you liked the bullyfrog the other day??

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
werent you just talking about how you liked the bullyfrog the other day??

Yeah, I love it. I want headstuds BAD. I'm selling it so I can do some headstuds, and get an SCT so I can have the truck tuned by DJ

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont want to burst your bubble, but i could have got one off Ebay last week w/outlook monitor for $400-

you will lucky to get 250-300 for it all.

GL.
I call BS, I looked and looked, and the outlook moniter is $289 alone from everyone on ebay, and the programmer is well over $500 on ebay, unless you were bidding on a broken one.

PLUS, even if you saw one for $2, if you felt like saying that, you should PM me insted of trying to bash a for sale thread and ruin a sale.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
heres a bump for you man GL headtuds are the best idea for you

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I call BS, I looked and looked, and the outlook moniter is $289 alone from everyone on ebay, and the programmer is well over $500 on ebay, unless you were bidding on a broken one.

PLUS, even if you saw one for $2, if you felt like saying that, you should PM me insted of trying to bash a for sale thread and ruin a sale.
glad you got it sold, but heres your BS call....

eBay Motors: BULLY DOG TRIPLE PUP WITH OUTLOOK (item 150242372682 end time May-07-08 22:16:11 PDT)

here is one that sold for more...

eBay Motors: Bullydog Tripledog w/Outlook Diesel Programmer (item 320245582079 end time May-04-08 20:39:16 PDT)

well here is another that has 15 hrs left and even has a pillar pod...

eBay Motors: Bully Dog Triple Dog W/ Outlook Monitor Combo (item 180243710882 end time May-23-08 10:06:17 PDT)

whos callin' BS now!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's been sold. sorry

·
Registered
12 Posts
you still have it or is it sold already

·
Registered