Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new blackberry pearl, it was sent to me as a replacement from Tmobile but i upgraded to the Curve so I have no use for this anymore...

Specs: Unsupported Browser

First $100 or resonable offer takes it!

Thanks,
Jon

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
umm why are you posting two different phones with the same story... This isn't making sense...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same story ? Im not sure what you mean... I had 2 lines with T mobile.. i had the 8800 for "work" as it had the full keyboard and i could write emails on it, and i had the Pearl for my "personal" phone due to its small size and still retains the ability to receive emails (i work for a web hosting company and have to be able to receive emails at all times) i didnt like carrying the big *** 8800 around when i was out on the town or whatever.. anyways i got the "Curve" and it is much smaller than the 8800 and had a full keyboard i had a bunch of problems with both phones charging (i think i had a bad charger) and tmobile sent me replacement handsets, i upgraded to the Curve at that time and no longer needed the 2 lines and thus have the phones available for sale.. the pearl is brand new from tmoble and the 8800 i used for about a week before i switched over fully to the Curve...

hopefully that helps answer your question, although careful reading of the 8800 thread could have actually answered this for you i think since i stated it was a 2nd line and was disconnected..

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Thanks for the explanation, Jon. I had the same question...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean i copied and pasted the posts to save me some time and just changed what was necessary.. so i guess they look similar... but ... shrug anyone want these things ?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
only $100

What do they go for normally?

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Same story ? Im not sure what you mean... I had 2 lines with T mobile.. i had the 8800 for "work" as it had the full keyboard and i could write emails on it, and i had the Pearl for my "personal" phone due to its small size and still retains the ability to receive emails (i work for a web hosting company and have to be able to receive emails at all times) i didnt like carrying the big *** 8800 around when i was out on the town or whatever.. anyways i got the "Curve" and it is much smaller than the 8800 and had a full keyboard i had a bunch of problems with both phones charging (i think i had a bad charger) and tmobile sent me replacement handsets, i upgraded to the Curve at that time and no longer needed the 2 lines and thus have the phones available for sale.. the pearl is brand new from tmoble and the 8800 i used for about a week before i switched over fully to the Curve...

hopefully that helps answer your question, although careful reading of the 8800 thread could have actually answered this for you i think since i stated it was a 2nd line and was disconnected..
sorry bro it just looked a little fishy thats all no offense :thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do they go for normally?
$299.99 without a contract... but if you sign up for a new 2 year contract they sell it for $100... so its really just a deal for the people that want a newer phone, without a new contract... the 8800 thats for sale in my other thread is a damn good deal though... it's way under priced versus tmobile's price.. and its damn near new..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no neither phone is unlocked... but there are plenty of fee based services that will give you the online code on the internet... or you can try with tmobile for free i have been successful at receiving unlock codes by telling them that i bought the phone on ebay, and that im going to use to when i am travelling in Europe.. they will generally unlock them .. but its done via email, and usually takes a few days

1 - 14 of 14 Posts