Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD.

Selling a full set of 6.0 155cc body / stock nozzle injectors with less than 50 miles on them. Dumped a ton of money in the truck and then the tone ring spun on the crank. Out of money and patience now. Injectors will come with a set of brand new o-rings. $875 shipped to you with tracking and insurance, no cores required. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
My apologies to everyone to contacted me and got no replies back. I haven't been returning messages correctly I guess, so I've been sending replies to nothing. I always reply and answer any questions! Doh! Anyway, these are still available and ready to ship. :doh:

Additionally, to answer some questions:
New sealed bag of o-rings included.
PayPal preferred.
Injectors will be boxed and protected correctly.
I will pay shipping with tracking.
I will pay full value insurance.
I do not need your cores.
I will send you scans of the shipping and tracking receipts as soon as I get home from the post office.
I have not artificially inflated my price just to play the haggle game. The price is the price.

Any other questions? PM me :)

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about your problems. This is a great deal for somebody.

·
Registered
640 Posts
This seems like a killer deal, let me see what I can do ill PM you my number.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Due to an astounding amount of time wasters, flakes, bullsh!ters, and low ballers; I've decided it would be more time efficient to list them on ebay.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sorry man. The day I posted on here I had a huge coolant issue and I need to do a pressure test to make sure my head gaskets are still good.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Due to an astounding amount of time wasters, flakes, bullsh!ters, and low ballers; I've decided it would be more time efficient to list them on ebay.
Well i told you in my last PM tonight i would take them for your asking price. Just let me know how to get you paid. Thanks

·
Registered
948 Posts
Post the link.

·
Registered
670 Posts
If your going to list something for sale and someone offers to pay your asking price like i did then dont be changing your mind and selling it on ebay. Thats not cool.

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Throttle back guys.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If your going to list something for sale and someone offers to pay your asking price like i did then then dont be a prick by changing your mind and selling it on ebay. Thats not cool.
I should post up all the PM's and emails I've got so far. I've had a bunch of people already agree to the purchase only to back out at the last second with some weak excuse, or just disappear altogether. I have people asking me to hold them to payday and they'll "for sure" buy them, maybe they're paid annually 'cause I'm still waiting? I've had people want to do a payment plan but still send them out because they're "good for it". I've had people ask me questions over and over again that are spelled out in the sale thread twice. The low ball offers are the best though.

So ya, sorry if I'm a "prick" but I've heard your particular story a few times now and my confidence in people holding their word is shot. Not worth it over a set of injectors. Waaaaaay too much time wasted trying to sell what is clearly a good buy for a Powerstroke.org member. They'll still be for sale, for the same price, to whoever wants them, just on a different format. I'll post up the link here when the ad is live.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
I should post up all the PM's and emails I've got so far. I've had a bunch of people already agree to the purchase only to back out at the last second with some weak excuse, or just disappear altogether. I have people asking me to hold them to payday and they'll "for sure" buy them, maybe they're paid annually 'cause I'm still waiting? I've had people want to do a payment plan but still send them out because they're "good for it". I've had people ask me questions over and over again that are spelled out in the sale thread twice. The low ball offers are the best though.

So ya, sorry if I'm a "prick" but I've heard your particular story a few times now and my confidence in people holding their word is shot. Not worth it over a set of injectors. Waaaaaay too much time wasted trying to sell what is clearly a good buy for a Powerstroke.org member. They'll still be for sale, for the same price, to whoever wants them, just on a different format. I'll post up the link here when the ad is live.

Yeah I can kind of understand that. When a good deal comes up either put up or shut up. If you don't have the cash in hand and ready to deal, don't waste my time... Or yours as is the case.

Personally when I find something like this that's too good to pass up I would PM the seller and have only 2 questions. One: what's your phone number. I don't spend good money with nothing more then a PM or two to show for it. I want to talk to the seller. Find out what I'm buying. Get his name, address, etc before I drop a dime in case the transaction goes bad for any reason. I've got something to fall back on. Two: what's the email address to send the paypal to? If I like what I hear after I get off the phone the payment is on it's way in minutes. Not days. Not until pay day. Now. Period. If a person can't commit to something like that they shouldn't be shopping for parts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.