Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recovered my leather seats in my 08 F450 with some new skins and have the old ones laying around with no use for them. I have both front seats skins and foam core, center console leather skin, and full rear seats including brackets. They are stone color and all only seat that shows wear is the drivers seat, the rest are pretty much mint.

Let me know if anyone has any need for them.

Oh one more thing they fronts have holes cut into them for headrest TV's too so if you want those as well I will throw them in.

Here's the pictures. I did not clean the seats at all, just took them out and put them in the closet. I took a pic of pretty much the only wear that there is on the drivers seat. It's worn a hole through the vinyl and cracked it on the side where you get in and out, it's about the size of a nickel. Also there is a bit of the leather paint worn off on the seam in the same pic. There is no damage or wear to any of the other seats or the lid.

These were heated but I took the pads out, so now they are non-heated. They are out of a 2008 Larait fyi.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would you be willing to sell just the center console covers? And do you have any pictures?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah for sure, just looking to get rid of them to anyone in need of them. The center console cover is in really good shape. I will snap some pic's and post them later today.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Is stone the gray color? If so can I get some pics I might be interested in the whole set

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pic's added to first post as well as description of seats....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last bump before they get put into storage...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pending sale...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts