Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now trying to sell my nice truck, 2005 f350 XLT 6.0 6 speed truck, two tone grey w/ black, 4 door long box. Grey cloth 40/20/40 front. Sliding rear window, flip up center, interior in good condition with only a few flaws including a broken rear view mirror but still works. No rips or tares, power front seats, p/w p/l keyless door code pad, rear parking sensors.

Exterior is 8/10, very clean paint is very nice, few issues include s
All dent in rear bumper, two dents in front bumper and is missing the under bumper trim piece. There is a small dent in drivers door next to handle, painless dent removal guy said $100 to knock it out.

I bought the truck with a flatbed and 1 year ago had a used box put on, the straitened any flaws and put a fresh coat of paint on it. Tailgate was replaced 1week ago and newly painted but is missing the f350 badge, the box has a spray on liner but the tailgate does not. Truck has 08 rear bumper that is missing the back up sensors.

List of mods:
2" front leveling blocks,
20x9 -25 XD series Hoss rims w 275/70r20 Goodyear ATs w/50% tread
Smoke cab lenses
Harley headlights (not homemade painted)
03 turbo
5" turbo back 6" tip
08 rear bumper
2.5" hitch receiver
Spray on bed liner
In box black tool box included (new about a month ago)
Stainless nerfs

Truck runs and drives great the front end has slight slop and the rf rotor is warped, might fix depending on best offer. 6 speed shifts smooth clutch is solid, other than the 03 turbo motor is stock! I put an oil cooler in at 70k but was waiting for an issue to stud and delete. I bought the truck at 62k and had an SCT on it up untill about 90k with a light custom tune from BTS. Truck is now stock tune no SCT included!!! Truck has never been drag raced or hooked to a sled! Truck was used mainly as a daily and to pull a 24' enclosed with atvs!

Very nice truck and a real head turner! Hate to let it go but I've got 3 diesels and trying to buy a house so the most expensive truck must go! Upper pic in sig, I'll try to add more, $20999 OBO!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to list truck is a 4x4!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: anybody?????

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open to offers!!!?

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Oh man how I would love a CCLB 6.0 with a 6 speed trans. If I had the extra money laying around that truck would be sold sold sold. Free bump for a helluva deal on a great looking truck.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, deal of the day, I need to sell this truck and soon! Price of $20999 will include ARPs INSTALLED along with full egr delete and updated STC fitting. I'll do the labor for free. If you want to add anything else you can buy and I'll install while I do the work.

I cannot front the money for the studs and delete, I would be happy to write up an agreement for the deal. This is the best I can offer. You buy it, I'll build it for free!

I've got another little boy coming in January, ive got too many toys and my wife needs a better vehicle and we need a bigger home! If I sound desperate that's why!

I have personally studded 4 6.0s with no issues and can do the job easy in a weekend at my house!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interested in trades?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would possibly consider a partial. Bank still has the title so it would be a real PITA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ah gotcha. Well glws.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale!!! Any offers? $21k built 19k as is!! Open to offers as well!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
97k and counting! Low for an 05 IMO!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered