Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a summer driver only, been garaged all winters. Roughly 36,500 miles on it, Black interior. Very lightly modified, to include a BBK Cold Air Intake, Proffesional Products Intake, C&L Plenum, BBK High Flow Cats and a Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust. I also just installed a Hurst short throw shifter. Very clean inside and out. This car was never drag raced to the best of my knowledge (I bought it with 24k) Tires are in excellent condition. I also have a Ford Convertible Boot cover that comes with the car, however it doesn't fit as well as I had hoped due to the way Ford designed it to fold up. None the less, it comes with the car. I have serviced this car every 2k miles with Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic.

I am only selling this car because I'm considering looking for a new house and just trying to get things in order before I go looking.

I work as a mechanic, and if you would like I can meet you at my work and lift this car up so you can look at every square inch of this car. There is nothing wrong with it what so ever.

Feel free to call my cell for any questions (401)569-3210.

Vehicle was inspected 6/16/09. No problems what so ever.

The car is located in Cranston Rhode Island and I will deliver the car 75 miles for free, any more then that I can tow the car for a per mile fee to wherever.

I'm looking to get $12,500 for the car.

Any other pictures you'd like to see I will take and post... let me know!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts