Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New lower price 2,500

Putting it up for sale. Finally got it where I wanted it to be and now I want something less expensive:crazy: Im asking 21500, well pretty much have to get 21500. Ive seen several trucks around the same year, with similar miles, and no where nears the goodies Ive got into mine for sale in my area and they are asking for similar money. If you know anyone in need of a clean, unabused 7.3 Pm me or email me at [email protected] As you can see its darn near spotless, 66k on the ticker. Fresh oil change, fuel filter, tranny flush, coolant flush. If your going to tell me Im crazy and Im never gonna get that for it in the thread, dont bother, thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
awesome truck

That is a very nice truck. I am looking for something similar to what you are selling, but the price is out of my range. I do not want to insult you, but if you decide to lower the price I would be interested! Great luck selling hope you get what you want for it! I went through the same situation as you with my 2004 F-250 6.0L.

·
Registered
154 Posts
jason, what are you looking for?
i got '01 jetta that i don't drive anymore if your interested.
let me know, and good luck with the sale.

boots

p.s. i'll trade you even up for it.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a very nice truck. I am looking for something similar to what you are selling, but the price is out of my range. I do not want to insult you, but if you decide to lower the price I would be interested! Great luck selling hope you get what you want for it! I went through the same situation as you with my 2004 F-250 6.0L.
selracer,
What are you looking to spend?? This is probably the cleanest 02 there is out there period, not even kidding. IMO worth every penny im asking, and the motor is barely even broke in. Not many low mile 7.3's left.

Hey Brent, yea Id be interested in the jetta, but I have to unload this pig before I do anything else. I'll keep ya posted

1 - 11 of 11 Posts