Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never used this forum before and a friend of mine is a member here and told me to post the truck up on he the forum. So I apologize that a for sale ad is my first post on here, but I really want this to go to a good home. Thank you for your time. I will post some more pictures soon.

Chase
Decatur, IL
217-454-7697

1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Extended cab.

The #1 thing about this truck is its condition. I can almost guarantee it is the NICEST well kept F250 Powerstroke you will find on the road today. I just bought it about a month ago from the ORIGINAL owner. He was the "Story like" old man who bought the truck brand new and it was his baby. After buying it I have decided that I am not a truck person. It is my first truck I have ever bought to drive as a my daily vehicle and after coming from a long line of sports cars I am going to look into a Subaru instead of this. There is indoor outdoor carpet in the bed, the non covered tail gate is in great condition, the uncovered interior sides of the bed are in great condition. Overall this is just a superb truck with arguably the best Diesel motor Ford ever had. 100% unmolested BONE STOCK always has been truck.

Now for the details.

A little under 93k miles (barely broke in)
XLT trim with cloth intereior.
Front captains chairs
2wd
Tow Package
Trailer brake setup
CB setup
Rear topper
IN bed tool box.
There WAS a 5th wheel installed, but the bed is in amazing as the pics show.

ONLY trades would be for a subaru impreza/WRX/saab aero 9-2x

217-454-7697

TITLE IN HAND

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice truck if it was a 4x4 i'd be all over it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts