Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes...its actually called a Bad Boy....limited run bike...only made 3 years....95, 96, and 97....only came in a few colors...all black...the only thing that changed is where mine is grey it came in a few colors....80 inch evo, cams, upsweep pipes, 16 inch apes, 4 inch forward control extensions, chrome in just the right places, inspected, clean, and runs like a top....carb could use a bit of toying with....Im not a carb guy....never have been....its a great bike....just not practical at the moment....I hate to see it go.....11,000obo

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I rejetted the carb right before I left for Ocean City Bike week last week.......Runs great, and didnt have a problem the whole ride....actual mileage is around 49640.....it doesnt tick, tap, or leak anywhere.....works like my buddies 8000 mile bike.....Id jump on it and ride to Cali in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just looked at the pic of the bike....forgot to mention I changed the seat....the one in the picture was terrible....it has a HD Badlander on it now....much cleaner, much more comfortable

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just noticed I hadnt updated my current asking price.....9500 OBO......make me an offer guys.....she's gotta go

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP!!! Make me an offer guys....she's gotta go....only thing everyone seems to be scared of is the mileage....she's got 49650 on her now after a trip to Ocean City Bike week....This bike doesnt make a tick, tap, seep oil, leak, or anything else....Id jump on it and go to Cali in a heartbeat.....ya never know where an offer will get you....No trades please....I need to get out of the payment and get some med bills paid off.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD!!!!!!! She's going to Italy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts