Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 f350 with 22x14 wheels I keep going through front hubs about every 3 months WTF!! I'm using some timex from autozone only reason I keep using them is because the warranty. Is there another brand you guys would suggest? thanks

·
Administrator
21,555 Posts
are you running spacers too?

with that set up, I'm surprised they are replacing them under warranty.

Timken is good, @1AAuto.com also makes a good product, but not sure whats best for that set up.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
I have a 2012 f350 with 22x14 wheels I keep going through front hubs about every 3 months WTF!! I'm using some timex from autozone only reason I keep using them is because the warranty. Is there another brand you guys would suggest? thanks
I see a pattern. Cheap parts (maybe not necessarily cheap) but cheap quality. I would highly advise Timken brand or oem. I've seen a few threads with high repeat failures with autozone calipers and hubs. I'll be the first to admit I've used autozone parts but not on my truck, only on little beater cars that were being sold. but i'll also admit I've got a duralast water pump on a 1999 Pontiac with 75k+ miles so far etc.

for hubs on powerstroke stick with Timken or oem motorcraft. It's worth the extra price.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
You could try Dynatrac, expensive, but built to last.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts