·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I still have it, I'm located in Mt. Sterling, OH

·
Registered
311 Posts
just a heads up. i had none on my 04 and was going to get one for my new 05. the front reciever is pretty handy if you dont have to move things without turning your truck around. problem is, i would have to eliminate the factory fogs on my 05 that my 04 didnt have. so i decided not to get one.

bailey

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I pulled this off my 06 and it had fog lights on it that fit just fine and worked fine.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Do u have pictures of this when it was on your 06? I had one on my 02 and ha to remove the fog lights. When installed is the receiver location in between the fogs? Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is one with it on but I don't think you can see it. The actual bulbs that stick out of the back of the fog lights would touch the hitch but the aim was fine and everything worked like it should.

Attachments

·
Administrator
30,486 Posts
thats a great price

I made mine just for backing in a boat and using a bully step for working on the truck

but mine would be a class .5 LOL

·
Administrator
30,486 Posts
LOL a 25 Ebay count

and Sorry No one here is going to register on a Cummins forum to see your profile LOL

kiddding ,, well not about registering with a cummins forum anyway

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL a 25 Ebay count

and Sorry No one here is going to register on a Cummins forum to see your profile LOL

kiddding ,, well not about registering with a cummins forum anyway
Lol my bad I didn't even think about that!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bumpppppppppp

·
Registered
81 Posts
Does it come with all the bolts to hook it up? and any instructions? I put one on my f150 but I'm sure its a little different

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It bolts on right behind the front bumper, uses the same bolts as the bumper. I don't have instructions but it's pretty straight forward. You remove the front bumper, mount the hitch right where the bumper went, the put the bumper back over the hitch and put the bolts back in their previous spot. The bolt holes line right up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
k, well what my concern is, is that the like inner cooler is right in that hole and I feel like it wouldn't fit in there. I did one on my f150 and it fit really nice... I would go look better but I just had knee surgery and I'm kind of tied up in bed....

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Do the tow hooks have the be removed? Did u have to do anything special to the factory fog lights in order to keep them operable?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay to clear everything up, IT WILL LOOK JUST LIKE STOCK AND OPERATE JUST LIKE STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A HITCH RECEIVER BETWEEN THE FOG LIGHTS. You do not have to remove the fog lights to use this nor it there any special adapter needed. On my 2006 F-250, the fog lights are bolted to the bumper. When I took it off of my truck, I removed the four bolts around each tow hook, unplugged the fog lights, and removed the front bumper. Next I took the three bolts out of each tow hook (you have to do this because the holes in the hitch frame aren't big enough for the tow hooks to fit through). After you remove the tow hooks, you put the hitch in place. Then you replace the tow hooks! After you replace the tow hooks, you mount the bumper. The hitch fits between the frame of the truck and the front bumper. It uses the same bolts as the front bumper. Once you bolt on the bumper, you plug back in your fog lights.

So now you have fully functioning fog lights, fully functioning tow hooks, fully functioning front bumper and your newly added front hitch!

NO I did not take pictures of it when it was on my truck.

It did not rub the intercooler, radiator, a/c condensor, or the transmission cooler. Or any part of the engine for that motor. The only things it comes in contact with are the frame of the truck, the the front bumper, and the back of the fog lights.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts