Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking back for the Canadian company that has the ball joints for the front end. I had it linked in my favorite sites and lost it when the computer had to go through a blank reload last month. It was last October when I found the link in the forum. thx:usa:

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
So you are looking for a link for balljoints Im assuming?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is correct concerning the ball joints. My truck has 134,000 miles on it so I am looking at new bushings plus what ever pieces in the suspension that need replaced. The ball joints have been replaced once already and are making the same noises again before they were replaced. The truck will get a good inspection before replacing the parts needed. I am looking at getting all the parts pre priced before my truck is inspected. The right front tire is wearing down on the outside edge so I know another alignment is needed also. As an aside, I live in the Memphis,TN area and just came across Diesel Care, a shop that does nothing but diesel engines. Their web page is index if any one in the Memphis area is interested in looking at engine repairs.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Pm sent:thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just set up my signature and hopefully one of these days I will add photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts