Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
32,970 Posts
I find that BOM code to represent a DANA 50 2002 but you can double verify if you were hoping for it to be a 60

the actual build date may be on the tube not sure about the other numbers/letters

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find that BOM code to represent a DANA 50 2002 but you can double verify if you were hoping for it to be a 60

the actual build date may be on the tube not sure about the other numbers/letters

this all stemmed from me rebuilding the front end, however i pulled both axles out and i saw a youtube video but for the life of me can't remember which one, but they had the updated dust/oil seal the presses on to the actual housing and not the axle, i tried to go to the spicer website and no luck, they said the model is stamped on it, well i must have gotten the odd ball because i don't see it and no that seal doesn't fit, its to big, yet its too small for the axle, thats what started this
Rust Metal
Rust Metal
Auto part Wheel Rust Iron Tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.