Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, have just been on reddit for the most part but thought would pick a community and post things. New here, have a 96 f250 4x4 with a blue e40d on 35s..

Decided to put some love into the truck, started with the cowl and rain rail reseal to keep it dry as I live in a wet place. Counted 7 leaks, tore out the interior and scrubbed it while the penetrating oil worked away on all the rusty bolts.

Currently doing fuelbowl, regulator, new pump, lines, replace the IPR while I'm down there. dropping the rear tank as the fronts been replaced, installing a 5th wheel hitch while it's down.. 3" downpipe, new exhaust, ebpv delete pedastal, bellowed upipes. May do some turbo upgrades if I can afford it, might leave it if I can afford too.

It's going pretty good so far, the 15mm studs have held me back as I've broken my only swivel sockets and more are on the way. Going to rebuild fuel bowl and regulator while I wait.

Live pretty rural so these types of projects can take some time, especially as I am no professional by any means. Thankfully there's lots of great info out there.

Question for the community, any idea of how this could have happened?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, wierd eh. Hard to tell if it goes all the way through, feels like it doesn't when I hit it with the pick. Wonder what could have caused this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts