Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
William, from France.馃嚝馃嚪

I travel alone but also with my wife. We are backpackers, it's freedom, relaxation after our hard work ... I plan to travel the world (Europe - Asia - Africa - North / Central / South America) driving an F250.
In my opinion it is one of the best vehicles in the world, robust, simple to maintain, reliable.
It's a long-standing project, and my choice stops on this type of vehicle.

I am very often far from home.
I will come back to my first love that is North America and especially the USA, to discover the northwest and the northeast. (I have traveled in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida)

I keep a wonderful memory of your peace and your patriotism as well as the hundreds of people I have met here in the US.
Also, I'm an active soldier in the french Army.

This year I celebrated independence with my US comrades in Texas, Fort Worth and Dallas, then I went down to Houston for the Rodeo festival. Magic !

I hope to find the answers to my questions about the model that interests me (F250 2000 - 2006 or F250 2007 - 2012).

Thank you !!!
See you soon with a bottle of wine and french cheese !!!!!!!

Super Moderator
Glad to have you!

Take a look @ the various sections for info on those years.

Registered
Everyone is welcome here, William! When you get a chance, please post some pictures of your F250 and maybe some pictures of your travels? Let us know if you have any 6.0 questions - these guys here know their stuff!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts