Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i have a drop pitman arm bracket. i think thats what its called lol. its for a 4 to 6" lift. it came with one of my old skyjacker kits but didnt need it. its new and never installed. just layin around collectin dust so if anyone has a need for it, its yours free. just pay shipping. first come first serve.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
hmmm, might as well take it...ZIP 74063.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
That lasted long lol. Congrats Stroker~X

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Stroker, if you dont want it ill take it. i need one since they kept my old stocker instead of swapping it out.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k stroker ill check on shipping tomorow. just hope you will use it tho and not try to resell it. i just want it to go to someone who can use it. but hey i stick to my word. first come first serve. congrats. pm me on your full address.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
let, the other guys have it like Rob or Tank, they need it more than me, i was just going to hold on to it for the future.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope you didn't get my hopes up for nothing....

I was first in line after Stroker.....hence the "dang..." reply.

I'll take it, I'll take it, I'll take it, I'll take it, I'll take it, I'll take it, ....lol
actually paintrain was next in line before you but rwalker pm'ed me right after. sorry

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
oh well,..good catch by whomever gets it.

I just though who ever posted got it...not PM'd

water under the bridge now.....If anyone else finds one for cheap cheap...please let me know.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uh oh. well i thought this part was called a drop pitman arm but its not. dont know what its called. heres a pic of what it is. i know im a dumb azz

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
let me look at my truck, maybe its what i need. if not then let it go to the next guy in line. ill post again in a minute!

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
ok the next guys in luck. not what i need. thanks anyway!!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well tank can you use it or you just wanna hang on to it? like i told strokerx, i only wanna give it to someone who can use it and not just hang on to it or sell it. that wouldnt be fair. if you can use it then give me your shipping address.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I REALLY NEED THIS!!! I'll pay shipping, they didn't send one with my superlift, and I really don't wanna cut the trac bar and extend it/reweld it.

Shipping price to 33809 please, thank you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts