Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know; it's super short notice but I just opened up an envelope from Titan Motorsports whom I bought my ARP headstuds and some other things from and it was a thank you letter with six tickets to the drag races this weekend up in rockingham!!!! ADRL.us :: National Guard ADRL Drag Racing

I doubt I can go on such short notice so if any of y'all want 'em let me know. Too late to mail 'em but I'm in Newberry, SC if anyone wants to pick them up. 6 tickets and it is $30 admission so it could save some bucks as I don't want anything for them.

Don't PM me on here as I may not get to check it frequently enough to make arrangments. Just shoot me an email to tad at surveysc.com if you want some or all of them.

I figured it was just a sales flyer; should've opened it up sooner! :doh:

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
a couple of us recieved these also, me and jered had 12 tickets. I had to work, so mine are sitting on my desk, I dont know if jered went

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a couple of us recieved these also, me and jered had 12 tickets. I had to work, so mine are sitting on my desk, I dont know if jered went
Yeah Mike I stopped by to see a neighboor of mine who has a dragster to see if he wanted 'em and he said that the vendors get alot of tickets. I would've loved to have gone. He said it is a really good event.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts