Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was looking around another forum and saw that a certain company is posting their tunes online for EVERYONE and ANYONE to try out. Im glad to finally see someone step up and do this so ppl can test wat they want and get wat they need. Anyone else seen this yet??? if u need more info feel free to PM me.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
free tunes????? how would they match up with your truck?? or do yo uhave to contact the tuner to get them?????

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
what site is it???? and is it recommended to use them??

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
oh yeah!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
to put it simple. spartan isnt a site sponsor, so we cant advertise his site or products here. it is a violation of the COC.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I think it's pretty cool of Matt to give away his tunes. Anyone else see a vendor do this? I also know there's a "granny" tune coming in the near future. That should whet a few whistles for sure.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey its the new owners fault.... plus this is taking away from site sponsors. competition at a amazing price????

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I just saw this and came here to start a thread but here it is. I would like to know how everyone likes the tunes on their rig!!

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Yeah, I have seen this. Wonder how long it will last.
I'm sure this will last for a very long time. Considering all the time and energy put into it.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I think its a great idea putting the tunes online. I am curious to hear some peoples responses as to how these tunes compare to other tuners blends (ie-shifts, smoke, towing) Even though some people might be IDP or Elite brand loyal, im sure they couldnt resist downloading them and comparing apples to apples.

Doug

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
I've been running DJ's tunes for few mos. now and love them, but i couldn't pass up an opp. to get some free ones. Downloaded them last night, and i'll try them out next week:nod: I'll give u guys my opinions:thumb:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
I've been running DJ's tunes for few mos. now and love them, but i couldn't pass up an opp. to get some free ones. Downloaded them last night, and i'll try them out next week:nod: I'll give u guys my opinions:thumb:
Sweet can't wait to hear the news.. My truck is broke so i can't test right now :(

1 - 20 of 86 Posts