1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Bilsteins are probably the best bang for the buck. I have them on the front of my truck and have no complaints.

Have you considered Icon shocks? They are good shocks and are also reasonable price wise.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked and theres were 100 dollars more than fox??

fox was 460 for all 4

bilsteins were 377 for all 4

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I figured the Fox shocks would be more. I don't know enough about shocks to say much. My experience has been with Bilstein and Icon. I prefer the Icon. I had them when I had a 4" lift on my truck. My truck is currently stock height with Icon's 1" TEI up front. I run Bilstein's and have no issues with them.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how would you say bilsteins ride?? and what icon shock would i be looking at for a levling kit??

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I ride on road pretty much 100% of the time. I like my Bilstein's. They don't ride stiff to me.

I would consult with one of the suspension companies here on the forum. There are several guys that can help you out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ive got the bilsteins 5100s on my f250 they perform absolutely amazing on road. I rarely go off road but when I do they are also amazing, I dont know if ive ever felt them bottom out!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm running bilstein 5100's all away around and I love them. I do need to change out there rears though since I raised my *** end 2".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts